|Home||» Products||» Transmission And Distribution Conductors||» Transmission And Distribution Conductors|
Transmission And Distribution Conductors
Transmission and Distribution Conductors
With the support of our proficient workforce, we are regarded as one of the most prominent distributors and suppliers of Transmission Conductors. This type of conductor is highly appreciated among our esteemed clients for its excellent durability, smooth performance and unmatched quality. There are lots of varieties available in our range of conductors with many different specifications to meet our client's diverse requirements. Our clients can get these Transmission Conductors, Transmission and Distribution Conductors etc from us at feasible prices.
Transmission and Distribution Conductors:
- For overhead transmission of power all Aluminum Alloy Conductors (AAAC) up to 61 strands.
- For overhead electrical power transmission aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced (ACSR) up to 61 strands.
- For overhead transmission of power all Aluminum Conductors (AAC) up to 61 strands
Major Approvals of our brand manufacturer:
- The product is approved as per ISO 9001-200O Certification
- ICB Limited, Baroda, Mumbai
- NEPC MECON, Madras
- Lloyds Industries Registrar services limited
- Bureau of Indian Standard (ISI)
- Davy Power Gas limited
- Dalal Consulting Engineers ltd
- Tata Consultancy Engineers limited, Mumbai & Ahmedabad
- Department of Atomic Energy, Mumbai
- Flour Daniel India, INC, New Delhi
- Maharashtra State Electricity Board, Mumbai
- Gujarat Electricity Board, Baroda
- Tamil Nadu Electricity Board, Chennai
- Andhra Pradesh Electricity Board
- Delhi Electric supply undertaking (Reliance Energy Limited)
- CIDCO. New Mumbai
- Road & Building Department
- FIS Ahmedabad
- Consulting Engineers, New Delhi
- L & T Limited, Chennai. Mumbai, Ahmedabad. Baroda
- ABB Limited
- Power Grid Corporation India Limited
We stand with all applicable standards:
The rated voltage of the cable shall be 1100 volts. Unless otherwise stipulated in this specification, the following standards shall be applicable.
- IS:1596-1984: Polyethylene insulated cable 1100 volts.
- IS:8130-1984: Conductors for insulated cables.
- IS:6474-1984: Polyethylene insulated of cables.
- IS:398-1994: (part IV) aluminium alloy conductor.
- IS:398-1996: (part II) for ACSR conductor.
- IS:14255-1995: Arial bunched cable Specification.
- IS:7098(PI) 1988 with latest version.
We have sound infrastructural facilities which help us to provide quality products to all our clients. The facilities comprise proper warehouse facility for the stocking of a large amount of products in a safe and correct manner. It also helps us with easy & safe distribution of the products in a time bound manner. We are backed by a team of talented and efficient staff, capable of handling different jobs and orders perfectly.
In our quality endeavors, we emphasize on all the aspects so that the best quality products are delivered to our customers. We procure products & materials from major manufacturers in order to maintain quality at all the stages of production. Further, our quality control professionals check the products in detail and help us to ensure the flawlessness of our range